Friday, April 25, 2008

RUNNING FOR HER

From Casey:

If you know me, you know that I am a runner. I have been running for about 10 years. For the last 6 years I have done at least one full(26.2 miles) or half (13.1 miles) marathon each year. I love running!! I think a lot during my runs, it's a very peaceful time for me. This year most of my training runs have been spent thinking about adoption. When I started this training season in January, adoption was something I would dream about. It has now become an exciting reality! I think about Africa and our daughter over there the whole time I'm running!

Tomorrow, April 26th, I will be running the Music City Half Marathon in Nashville. The race starts at 7am. It should take me about 2 hours to run the race . Ty and Ella will be there cheering me on along the way.--- And this is where you come in. We are asking that during that time, you pray for our African daughter and our entire adoption process. And just whatever you feel led to pray about. We have witnessed the power of prayer in our lives and want this entire situation to be powered by prayer.

So... PLEASE PRAY APRIL 26TH 7-9AM


Ella and I made this shirt for me to wear during the race!!





Thank you in advance for your prayers.
The Morgan 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shirt is fantastic! It's perfect that you used Ella's hand, now she can see where her baby sister is. We'll be praying for Baby Morgan and all of you. Have a blessed race! We love you all, Aunt Chrissie, Uncle Woody, Sydney and Georgie

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were a runner. My husband ran as well. I put some photos on my blog about it. Our dossier got the "ok" so I should be mailing it to DC this week. Just waiting on my papers that CWA sends me to go w/the Dossier and then it is off. Can't wait.
Kelly