Thursday, March 12, 2009

IT"S FINALLY HERE!!

TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Our court date is tonight!!
Ella is as excited as Ty and I are. Tonight she said, "M likes apple juice, too, like me and she smells good, too!" and then we were playing dress up and she got M out a honey bee costume. Oh our girls are going to have so much fun together!

So, now I'm going to try to control the butterflies in my stomach!! We feel so blessed and excited right now!

Thank you so much for your prayers! It is all in God's hands and there's no other place we would rather it be.

GLORY TO OUR KING!!


we'll chat tomorrow and hopefully show you pictures and tell you her full name...so stay tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a friend of carrie's from high school and saw your conversation with her on FB just now, so i came to check out your blog.

some of our very good friends are in the middle of adopting from ethiopia. i'm going to share your blog with her.

my husband and i have also adopted, from the u.s. foster care system. it's a wild ride for sure. :) God IS faithful.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new little girl. God has definitely blessed her and your family. I will be praying for you all!