Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 days!!

2 days!!!!!
Our court date is in only 2 days!!
We are SO excited, I can't even explain it! This week is flying by. I can't stop thinking about "M" and that her and our lives are about to change in such a wonderful way. We have some awesome friends, Erica and Jason, who have adopted from Sierra Leone, Africa. They gave us some wonderful advice when we started the adoption process last February...they said to enjoy the process and try not to hurry time away. That is how I feel right now. I feel like I'm 7 years old and tomorrow is Christmas morning times 1,000!!! I feel like I am going into labor in 2 days!!! I will never (hopefully) be in this spot again with M. I love this feeling!!! This feeling of excitement and the butterflies in my stomach is a bit overwhelming. And to top it all of, we got 6 new pictures of M today. It looks like she got a brand new soccer ball and trust me, from the looks of the one in the other picture...she needed it! Adoption is a roller coaster of emotions but right now I'm going down the biggest peak and am filled with excitement and joy!! I am so thankful to God right now that he gave Ty and I this calling. I am getting to experience a feeling that most never will. Praise God!!

Thank you all for praying for us. We have gotten so many e-mails, texts, notes, etc that say you are praying. Thank you!! It means the world to us!
REMEMBER: COURT WILL TAKE PLACE SOMETIME WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING TOMORROW!!!! AAWWWWWEEEEE!!!!!!!
if you can't sleep, call me, Lord knows we won't be!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What exciting news! I will definitely be praying for everything to go smoothly in court. We've got exciting news too...we got our referral last week! She is just precious! So needless to say, I haven't been sleeping well, and have had lots to time late at night to pray. I'll add little M to my list. :)

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Casey and Ty,

Just wanted to let you guys know we will be praying for you especially tonight that your court hearing will go smoothly and that your sweet girl is in your arms very soon.
I remember well when we were going through the adoption of our little Mia and her court date came around in Guatemala. God took care of absolutely every detail. We have now had her home over 3 years and she is absolutely the light of our lives.
I cannot wait to one day meet your precious little "M".
God Bless!!
:)April, Bill, Riley, & Mia Reed
(Bill works with Ty.)

Traci Weldie said...

Casey - I share in your excitement over the anticipation of bringing your little one home! I am praying for a great court day tomorrow and making an Embassy friend!

Traci