Monday, March 17, 2008

OUR ADOPTION FUNDRAISER



One of my favorite things about adopting is that we get to receive the blessing of a new child and I don't have to stop drinking coffee!! As a mother of an almost 2 year old, my coffee is very important to me. Ty says I'm addicted. I tell him, "No, I just love it". Well, truth is, it's a little of both. I know most of you love coffee, too and now I'll get to the point of this blog...

I'm sure most of you know that international adoption is very costly. We are trying to get creative with ways to raise funds to help with the costs.

We are proud to announce we have teamed up with an amazing company, 963 Missions, for our adoption fundraiser. The 963 Coffee Project helps farmers receive fair wage for their crop and helps people raise funds for their mission by doing a coffee fundraiser.

We have tried their product and it is AMAZING. It is very fresh and ORGANIC! The coffee comes from all over the world and is then roasted in California and sent to you within a week of roasting. You really can taste the difference in the freshness!

To order you can click on the link on the right of this page that says 963 Coffee under OUR ADOPTION FUNDRAISER. We will receive a portion of your purchase that will go towards our adoption.
  • Just be sure you get there by clicking that link. The last numbers in your address bar should be 10226 when you click on the link. This is our affiliate ID #. This is how they will know that we receive a portion of your purchase. I was told shipping may be a little cheaper if you have it sent to a business. Also, ordering more than one bag at a time helps off-set shipping costs. And while your at it, order some for a friend, too. The packaging has some wonderful pictures and would make a great gift!! Trust me, it's great stuff. If you don't mind send me an email if you do order this way just so we know that it's all connected correctly. caseyrmorgan@hotmail.com
  • You can also order directly from us if you live close by and we will deliver it to you. The price for the coffee will be $10 per bag and $2 shipping for your total order. If that is what you want to do then please email me your order at caseyrmorgan@hotmail.com
So why not get yourself some awesome coffee, help a coffee farmer and help us with OUR ADOPTION FUNDRAISER!!!

If you have any questions just post them as a comment or you can email us directly at caseyrmorgan@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support!!

No comments: