Friday, January 30, 2009

6 WEEKS!!

OK..that week went fast! Now it's just 6 weeks until our court date! Ella is really starting to understand the concept of having a sister and it is precious. Today we were at Sam's shopping with our sweet friend, Courtney. We put Ella in the cart which had 2 seats in the front. I said "Ella, who is that seat for?" (thinking she would say 'my baby' or something like that) She said, "M" (but she said her full name--so sorry, I still can't tell you her name) And just now I was talking to her about sharing her Mommy and Daddy and that we are going to share her when "M" comes home and she said "And I go to school with "M" and it be so fun!" I am so excited for both of my girls to have a sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for your girls to have a sister too. There's nothing like sisters! It's so much fun to watch sisters play and laugh. Their laughter is the greatest sound on earth.